The 2019 Jamb Registration deadline is in 1day (Feb. 21st) and candidates are to sit for Jamb exam on the 16th of March, 2019. Although many candidates hope the board extends the registration deadline. The board still insists to end the registration on the announced date.
The latest Jamb 2019 news is that Jamb has suspended some ICT Centers. A few days ago the examination board sanctioned the University of Benin ICT center. The full list of suspended Jamb Accredited centers was given in this article.
The Joint Administration and Matriculation Board, JAMB has added more CBT centers to their suspension list. This increases the number of suspended CBT centers to 17. Based on the gathered information, these centers took part in different forms of malpractice.
According to a bulletin released by the board on Monday from the Office of the Registrar, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede.
The Full List of Suspended CBT centers and their States
- Matar Miseri Cordiae Centre and Mardakem Company Limited – Akwa-Ibom State
- Bintels Global Services – Anambra State
- Global ICT Connect Limited – Benue State
- Swiftcom Global – Cross River State
- Sapele Technical College – Delta State
- Evangel University – Ebonyi State
- Bishop Gabriel CBT Centre and DA Civic Centre – Edo State
- University of Benin ICT Centre and Netskills Digital Solutions, both – Edo State
- College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti and St. Silas Anglican School, both – Ekiti State
- Medes ICT Centre in Ondo State; Divine Success CBT Centre – Oyo State
- Riyom ICT Centre in Plateau State, and Taraba State
- University CBT Centre – Taraba State
Recommended: How to reprint Jamb slip
Jamb has disclosed that it does not intend to extend the February 21st registration deadline. The Chairman of JAMB’s Governing Board, Dr. Emmanuel Ndukwe made it known that the board had regulated the whole process with guiding rules and regulation.
This was to prevent candidates and parents from extortion by CBT centers during registration.
“The 2019 registration commenced on Thursday, January 10, and is expected to end on Thursday, February 21. There would be no extension of the exercise as the deadline remains sacrosanct.
“To ensure that Nigerians are not exploited or have their data mutilated, the board has regulated the registration exercise so that we may obtain the actual statistics that will reflect the realities on the ground.”
- When is Jamb registration deadline 2019
- Jamb UTME registration deadline
- Direct entry registration deadline
- 2019 jamb registration due date
- jamb registration and deadline
- www.jamb registration deadline.com
- did jamb extend registration deadline
Most Related Posts
- Jamb Finally Set To Start Registration On January 2019
- JAMB Postpones Exam Date to 11th April & Re-opens Registration Portal
- JAMB News | Jamb 2019/2020 Registration Starts Finally (Everything You Need To Know)
- How To Make Your Name Appear On The Jamb Matriculation List
- Jamb 2019 Score That Assures Your Admission Into Any University
- Jamb 2019 | How To Re-Print Jamb Slip For UTME Details
Be The First To Get Scholarship & School News
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
Every content on this blog is posted for educational purpose. If you find any of your content and confirmed that your copyright was violated contact NL via email @ email@example.com and we will see to it that it is resolved in no time.
Ignore Any Call From this blogs about Jobs, Scholarships or Admission Requesting for Money.