Many candidates writing Jamb this year 2019 know few things about Jamb Profile and pay less attention to this current trend. As a 2019 Jamb candidate this your profile is mandatory and should be among your list.
The creation of Jamb profile came to be as a result of the current jamb CBT (Computer Based Test) update. The creation of Jamb 2019/2020 Jamb profile is ongoing and all candidates are hereby advised to start the immediately.
To start creating your profile, you will have to select either of the three modes. Jamb candidates can choose to create their personal Jamb profile either by using the official Jamb Portal, text message or Jamb application. Either ways, the registration will be complete and valid for the upcoming examination.
The profile is compulsory to check your admission status, examination center and printing your results.
Guidelines to Create Your Jamb Profile For 2019/2020 Exams
You can create your Jamb profile using any of the three options provided in this article. The first option is highly recommended and I suggest you to complete it. They include;
- Sending text Messages
- Creating via the official Jamb website.
- Through the official Jamb application.
I emphasized on the official Jamb platforms (websites and applications), thus any other website or app could be FRAUD.
Create Your Jamb 2019 Profile through Text Message
This seem to be the easiest but still pay proper attention. Create your Jamb Profile either outdoor or indoor (anywhere) with your phone. This requires no internet connection, thus you can create it anywhere with any type of cellphone.
Follow these steps to complete your Profile Creation via Text Message
- Send your name as a Text message via this format (Surname, First name & Middle name) to 55019. For instance JOHN CHINELO BOLANLE to 55019. Leave a space between your names and the characters should not exceed 38. The total should be 38 characters + 2 spaces= 40 characters.
- Each phone number is for one candidate, sharing phone number is not allowed.
- If you did it right? You will receive a confirmation code containing 10 characters on the phone number.
- Keep the confirmation code safe, you will need it to get the ePIN.
HOW CAN I CORRECT A MISTAKE ON MY JAMB PROFILE?
You can correct mistakes on your Jamb profile without much fuss. To correct errors and mistakes on your profile, follow the outlined steps below.
- From your registered phone number, send another text message to 55019.
- Send “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name to 55019.
- To get another message on your confirmation code, Send RESEND to 55019.
All the steps above must be from your registered phone number.
Directly Creating Your Jamb 2019 Profile Via the Official Jamb Website
Another valid way to create your 2019 profile is through Jamb portal. This time you will need an active internet connection. Follow the outlined steps to complete your profile creation
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO:
A. BUY YOUR PAST QUESTIONS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
B. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR QUICK UPDATES
C. RECEIVE FREE EMAIL UPDATES FROM NGL
- Go to the official Jamb website (Click the link and remember to open in new tab).
- Click on the login button beside the Post registration facility.
- This would take you to a new page.
- Hit on the new account button to start the whole Jamb Profile creation process 2019.
- You will receive an email.
- Now select a security question from the drop down menu.
- Now write your answer to your secret question in the last two spaces (choose an easy answer to remember). Make sure the answers are the same.
- Click on the verify option.
- At these point, you will have to verify your email. Make sure you wrote down a valid email address. To create a valid email go to google mail here.
- Go to your email inbox and confirm the received mail. Check the spam folder if you couldn’t find it on the primary inbox. Still couldn’t find it? Wait a sec. it will arrive in no time.
- Click on the confirmation link on the message to proceed with the registration process.
- Fill in your details accurately in the required field. Cross check your details to ensure it is correct.
- Proceed to create the account.
- Login to confirm the whole creation procedure.
- You have successfully created the 2019/2020 Jamb Profile.
Create Your 2019 Jamb Profile Using Jamb Mobile App
To read articles on these, click on this link to start creating your profile via the Jamb app.
Helpful Important Tips to Create a Jamb 2019 Profile
low end devices and gadgetswhile creating your Jamb profile.
- I recommend you use Google Chrome while creating your Jamb Profile on both Mobile and Desktop.
- Cross check your details before submitting to avoid errors.
- After creating the profile log in to confirm the profile status.
- Check your profile once more before heading for your ePIN (Recommended).
- Use the same Email address and password for all your Jamb registration.
- Be present during the whole Jamb profile creation and registration process (Recommended).
- Keep all your important details secrete, don’t share it with anyone.
- If you are to hire someone, you shouldn’t pay more than 500 NGN.
Jamb Profile is important in the upcoming Jamb examinations and the subsequent ones. Make sure to provide your email address on the provide email to get everyday update.
Most Related Posts
- Steps To Change Name, Gender & LGA On Jamb Portal 2019
- Jamb 2019 | How To Re-Print Jamb Slip For UTME Details
- Jamb Finally Set To Start Registration On January 2019
- Nigerian Students Are To Pay N3,500 for 2019 Jamb Form and N9,850 For NECO – FG
- JAMB News | Jamb 2019/2020 Registration Starts Finally (Everything You Need To Know)
- How To Make Your Name Appear On The Jamb Matriculation List
Be The First To Get Scholarship & School News
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
Every content on this blog is posted for educational purpose. If you find any of your content and confirmed that your copyright was violated contact NL via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see to it that it is resolved in no time.
Ignore Any Call From this blogs about Jobs, Scholarships or Admission Requesting for Money.