Students who registered for the National Examination Council have a new method to check Neco results online. Do many students ask if it is possible to check Neco result without a scratch card? The examination body recently introduced the use of tokens to check SSCE, BECE and NCEE resuts.
Still on the matter, students still ask how they can check Neco result without exam number. All relevant information on how to check neco result will be attended to on this article.
The introduced result online system will allow easy access to check students NECO results – NECO. Neco Results System will now have the responsibility of making the released results available.
Where To Buy Neco Token Online?
The first step to take is to get registered on the NECO Result Online System. Follow the below guidelines to get started;
- Go to the NECO Result Online System Website
- Create an account by providing the required information
- Fill in the required details – Name, mobile number, email address, password (make it easy to remember but difficult for others to).
- Hit the register button
- Wait for an activation email to be sent to you via the registered email address
- Login your email and click on the link to verify.
After a successful registration, the next step is to buy a token.
- Visit this link https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Login by filling your details ,email address and phone number, in the required box.
- Hit the login button to gain access into your account.
- Locate and select the Purchase Token option.
- Input your desired number of the token and hit on the Pay now button. You will be charged 500 NGN for each token and 50 NGN for the service charge.
- Continue the process by hitting the Proceed to pay button. The payment will be made via the REMITA platform.
When you have confirmed a successful registration, you can now check your Neco Result.
YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO:
A. BUY YOUR PAST QUESTIONS AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
B. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR QUICK UPDATES
C. RECEIVE FREE EMAIL UPDATES FROM NGL
- Click on this link https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Locate and select your year of examination.
- Choose the type of examination you registered.
- Input your Token Number and Registration number in the required field.
- Click on the check result option.
Most Related Posts
- Check out more at our Homepage
Be The First To Get Scholarship & School News
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
Every content on this blog is posted for educational purpose. If you find any of your content and confirmed that your copyright was violated contact NL via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see to it that it is resolved in no time.
Ignore Any Call From this blogs about Jobs, Scholarships or Admission Requesting for Money.